1. Before going to bed, the virgin human hair extension should be brushed by your hands. Because using a plastic comb may have static electricity. To make sure that the natural occurring tangles (maybe caused by wind or friction) can be unlocked.
2. When a hair extension is wet, hair follicles are at their most vulnerable, so do not brush hair before it is thorough dry.
3. Do not use a shampoo with sulfate. It is very important as sulfate can strip the natural oil of the hair extensions. However the hair extensions’ scalp can not direct supply of nutrients into the hair strands. Then the hair will be drying.
4. Wash hair extensions with cool water or warm water no more than 25℃. High temperature can damage the cuticles and scalp of your hair extensions.
5. Whenever wash a hair extension, wash it gently in a downward motion with your palms. Never scrub or bunch it. Tangling will happen when hair cuticles rub against each other.
6. Wash 1-2 times is enough. Remember to rinse it clean every time, or the hair extension will attach dust easily.
7. If you do not have enough time to wash your hair extensions three or four times a week, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
8. As much as possible to use natural oils. Natural oils has no added chemicals and silicones, and also can do the work of most conditioners.
9. Arctic Rinse—rinse the hair extensions with cold water. Low temperature can close the hair cuticles. Then the moisture and nutrients can be lock in. the hair extension will be rich in nutrient.
10. After washing, dry the hair extensions at home naturally without sunlight. Never use a common dryer, it can take the water in hair away.
11. Never use shampoo with alcoholic. Alcoholic can dissolve the root of hair weft and cause serious shedding.
12. Take care of your hair extensions as your real skin, often moisturize them, they will last for a long time.