How To Wash Brazilian Hair?
We paid so much money to buy hair, why not wash the hair with proper steps? So thet the hair can last more than a year and no tangling, no shedding. If you have in trouble when it comes to washing weaves, here are the general procedure on how to Brazilian hair:
General Washing Step:
1) straightening your weave. Separate your hair into two segments, one half flowing to the back and the other pushed over your chest then gently entangle the hair using a wide toothed combs.
2) wet your hair using warm water in a downward motion starting from where the tracks are. Don't soak the weave as this may interfere with the tracks beneath the weaves especially if they are glued.
3) Shampoo removes any dirt, dandruff and excess oils from your natural hair. If the weave doesn't lather, repeat this process several times until it lathers. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo is ideal for this process because it prevents the weave from feeling dry and brittle. Rinse your hair several times until all the shampoo has been removed from your hair.
4) after rinsed hair, apply a hair conditioner. Leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing it. Herbal Essence Conditioner is recommended as it complements the above shampoo. You may also opt to skip using the above shampoo and co-wash instead. Always make sure that you rinse it thoroughly to prevent any product from accumulating in your hair.
5) Finally, dry your hair. The easiest way to do this is using a hair drier. Ensure that all the tracks are dry before completing the process or else you will end up with a smelly hair.
The hair will looks like more beautiful if you know how to wash.
My contact info:
whatsapp is: +86 13706429353
Welcome to add my whatsapp and get more steps of how to care hair. We also sell hair bundles, lace closure, full lace wig.