Q1: What is your Payment Methods?
Paypal, Alibaba, T/T
Q2: Why Choose Our Factory Brazilian Hair?
1. Experienced and Professional human hair material collector and manufacturer
2. Strict quality control, quality certificate available.
3. Sufficient stock, timely shipment. Drop shipping available
Q3: How long does it take till I receive products?
Within 24 hours (in Stock), 7-10 Business days (customized mass order)
Q4: What’s the packaging can I get?
1.One clean pvc per bag with tag and stickers.
2.One clean plastic bag with tag and stickers.
Q5: How many pieces hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts,2pcs for 10-14in,3pcs for 16-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q6: How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it last for over one year.
Q7:Can they be straightened, curled ?
A:Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin human hair .
However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled
Q8:Can I go swimming?
You may go in swimming pools and hot tubs. It is best to wash hair right after swimming. Avoid getting hair in salt water as the salt can take all the moisture out of the hair and it will lead to tangling of the hair. Never braid your hair and go in salt water. It is best to wear it down. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming.
Q9:What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q10: What is Virgin Hair?
A: Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed and intact. As virgin hair , it must meet rigorous standards including: not been dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way. It comes from a single donor and all the cuticles are intact running in the same direction.
Q11: What kinds of virgin hair do you supply?
A: We are a leading manufacture specialized in various Human hair products. We mainly produce Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian virgin hair, Malaysian virgin hair, Cambodian virgin hair, Chinese virgin hair, Eurasian virgin hair, Indian virgin hair, Mongolian virgin hair, Russian virgin hair, Asian virgin hair, and so on.
Q12: How long does this virgin hair last?
A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it,then normally it could last longer than 2 years.
Q13: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. And you could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
Q14: Can this virgin human hair extension be dyed, straightened and curled?
A: All of our human hair extensions can be dyed, straightened and curled. But our advice is not dying and straightening or curling it too much, otherwise it will become dry, easy broken…just like our natural human hair.
Q15: What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Using good quality shampoo and hair conditioner regularly, do not use hair dryer too much.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q16: What type of Combing should I use?
A: 1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb.
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet always.
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair.
Q17: How to tell human hair from synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching. Human hair will smell foul. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke.
While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.
Moreover, human hair may have very little gray hair and split ends. It is normal but not a quality problem.
If you want to know more details pls click "Send Inquiry" now!